Wrap up your spring hockey season with the largest spring hockey tournament in BC. Spots are limited and filling fast. Don’t miss out. Register today!
2023 BC Spring Classic Week 1 [2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008] Tournament 2023 Team Registration
Open to any team that has been approved for participation in the 2023 BC Spring Classic.
Dates: June 2-4, 2023*, June 9-11, 2023**
Level: Flight 1 - AAA, Flight 2 - AA, Flight 3 – A
Location: Planet Ice Delta, Planet Ice Coquitlam
Cost: $2499 plus GST
*June 2 – 4, 2023: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
**June 9 – 11, 2023: 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013
Non-refundable Deposit at time of registration: $1000 plus GST
Non-refundable Balance due May 3rd, 2023: $1499 plus GST
1. Check your inbox for your welcome email.
2. Reply to the welcome email identifying your team's birth year and level (Flight 1 - AAA, Flight 2 - AA, Flight 3 - A).
3. Email team logo to firstname.lastname@example.org
or upload a high resolution png (white background removed) on your manager account.
4. Email a copy of your team's liability insurance to email@example.com
). Your team must be carrying $5,000,000 in liability insurance to participate in the BC Spring Classic tournament. This is common for all spring hockey tournaments. If your team does not yet have insurance, our provider would be happy to provide you with a quote (valid for USA and Canadian teams). Please contact Mark Hetherman of NASHA Sports at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. All out-of-town teams must be fully committed to our Stay and Play hotel package. At the time of booking, please have your team manager mention the BC Spring Classic to release the available rooms that have been reserved for our participating teams. These hotels all help contribute to the tournament swag, medals, and MVP prizes.
6. Email email@example.com
your team Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram links.
BC Spring Classic Tournament Organizers
Jeremy Heuchert: +1 (604) 916-8004
*If you are registering your team(s) for more than one tournament, please register for each tournament in a separate transaction. Multiple team registrations for a single tournament can be in the same transaction. Thank you.